Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Being A Friend

I heard this song today and thought it kinda sorta applies. "He works hard To give her all He thinks she wants A three car garage, Her own credit cards He pulls in late To wake her up With a kiss Good night


If he could only Read her mind, She'd say:" Funny part here the lady only wants a Rose only wants his attention and love. Ladies lets not forget that in order to receive what we want we must give something in return and NO I dont mean SEX! I mean if you want a friend or a lover to be there for you then BE THERE for them. Im tired or women on twitter who expect the men to be at their beg and call. Guess what? They have their own problems too and sometimes they need time away to deal with real life. Instead of asking them for a "Schedule" listen to them and be there for them after all its what you would expect from him. I've lost friends because females have become obessessive and possessive of their time and I've seen others get hurt because they are going through a hard time and instead of being there the female will give them hell. To top it all off, she then turns and spreads falso rumors about him. Again Im not being rude or saying names but if you are reading this then you would know if this applies to you or not.

This applies not only to male/female friendships and relationships it applies to all. Remember Twitter RP is Role Play and people have Real Life, Real Problems and Real Need of Friends outside of here. Dont Make the mistake of letting Twitter RP rule you. Get to know people and connect with them but realize you arent number one in their life and accept that.

With that all I can say is thank you to all my friends you have stuck with me through so much and I appreciate that. You have heard me bitch and moan about my problems and many of you have never complained. *Muah* I love you and I do sincerely love each and everyone of my followers

No comments:

Post a Comment