Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recap of True Blood Season 3 Ep 1

So Sunday night was the premier of the 3rd season of True Blood and I wanted to share with everyone my opinion on the whole event. Yes I know I'm late since A lot of people have already posted but here is my point of view.


On the Pre-Show: Well I honestly expected more but It was still amazing, they did show a scene where we see the silver chain go around Bill's necklace. I don't remember that from season 2 finally (Which means tonight I will be re-watching that).

We started off the ep when Sookie comes out and sees that Bill is gone. She is in a panic and starts looking for him. She even calls the cops to file a missing person report. I actually found it funny when the cop told her " Did you ever think he got tired and left?" (I could have miss-quoted that).

We also learned that 3 men (I assume weres) have captured Bill and that they are addicted to V. Out of all the gore in True Blood the most EEEEW scene had to be when one of the guys spits blood into the mouth of the other (Thats true addiction to V).

Finally Sookie decides to go see Eric, what I found interested was that Pam likes Lavender I would have taken her for a Red dress type of girl. Also when I just got the image she wanted to see what Eric was doing. See even when Sookie is going downstairs the "Wait Don't go" by Pam was like "ohh I get to follow the human and check out the sexy dancer downstairs"

My point of view on Basement scene and Eric: *fans self* what can I say? He is So good you could eat him with a cherry on top heck I would take him without the cherry. Did you see how sweaty Ivetta was? How could she not be? 6 hours and I wouldn't be able to stand up. The fact that the sex scene was in a basement and she was chained up shows you that Eric is Kinky but we already knew that from our hot dreams ( I know I am not the only one that has those). Then of course the body *Licks lips* the ass on that man is round and hard and and and I lost my path here, simply but its perfect! you want to lick it, bite and squeeze it! Did you see Sookie hesitate? I did she was like "OMG" Sookie: "Doing that for 6 hours?" We learned that Eric is not only Kinky but also competes against the Energizer bunny (Keeps going and going and going) We also learned that Eric Hates to be let down, that he had hired someone to kidnap Bill but those people were too late. Also learn that Pam can sometimes be the voice of reason, she does tell him to call the Queen.

We see that Tara is grieving over Eggs, she thinks Andy killed him when in truth it was her long time crush Jason. I wonder what her reaction will be when she finds this out. She asks for her mother (I think she does this because she knows she can handle her mom). The scene where Lafayette says "Bitch the you and me bridge is Never going to fuckin happen" was great. Sorry I really dislike her mom. She decides taking a bunch of pills will help her. Jason is hurting because he hurt killed someone so much that he cant even get his member to function even when he has girl on girl action.

Jessica brings the dead body home and prays that he wakes up a vamp when he doesnt she is in stress trying to figure out what to do with the body but between Sookie asking her if "Bill called her" and making her drive her to search for him and Hoyt calling her and making her feel worse, we are still left with a Stinky house and a dead body at Bill's. Regarding Hoyt. Well you know I love him but honestly after Jason asked him "Where have you been?" and Hoyt says "Crying" it kind of broke for me. Yes the Hoyt appeal is going away. Ohh I felt bad for Jessica when she finds Bill's car she says "Im a freak of nature" Poor girl is still dealing with all the changes and has been left alone. To me Bill was never a good maker.

Bill manages to escape and dig himself a grave to recharge, then the next night he finds an lonely old lady who he feeds from. Yes Bill is a gentleman he leaves her money and even makes her think that her son came to visit her. As we see Bill run we see the wolves "I have fed" that quote leads us to believe next week we will have some juice fights.
Last Comment: On the previews of next week we get to meet Alcide all I can say "YAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment